Bio/Euglena chlorophyll comparison with Ferns

BW wolfstar at atcon.com
Sun May 5 01:10:29 EST 1996

Date: Wed, 01 May 1996 00:30:20 +0000
From: BW <wolfstar at atcon.com>
To: xxx
Subject: Bio/Euglena chlorophyll comparison with Ferns

From: wolfstar at mail.atcon.com (BW)
Bcc:
Euglena gracilis and
a common house fern. This was done in order to show an evolutionary
connection between the
euglena and a primitive plant. I was hoping that someone had completed a
similar procedure,
(with some kind of plant). I am trying to find out about previous
comparisons of this nature, and
perhaps some brief results of the study. If obtainable, these findings
could be used to compare
with my own to contrast. Any known references or background information
would be most
appreciated. Thank-you.
Richard