Anton de Snayer at
Sun May 5 01:08:50 EST 1996

Dear reader,

During my literature-research about photorespiration I found out that
much research is done about this subject using the technique of
low-oxygen levels (2%). Generally speaking will C3 plants have higher
photosynthesis and on C4 plants there is almost no effect. There is only
one thing I couldn't find anything about. That is the effect on plants
that are grown under low-oxygen levels for a longer time (weeks/months).
Esspecially in this subject I'm very interested.

Who could give me some more information about this or knows books or
papers about this subject?

I will thank you in advance,