Bio/Euglena chlorophyll comparison with Ferns

BW wolfstar at atcon.com
Mon May 6 08:05:05 EST 1996

Help requested please.  I've done an absorption spectrum analysis on both
Euglena gracilis and a common house fern. This was done in order to show an
evolutionary connection between the euglena and a primitive plant.  I was
hoping that someone had completed a similar procedure, (with some kind of
plant). I am trying to find out about previous comparisons of this nature,
and perhaps some brief results of the study. If obtainable, these findings
could be used to compare with my own to contrast.  Any known references or
background information would be most appreciated.  Thank-you.
                                        Richard