Look here!

NEWSMGR at selu.edu NEWSMGR at selu.edu
Thu Nov 14 10:41:35 EST 1996

Subject: Look here!
From: mabrini at uoft03.utoledo.edu (Pan Parag)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 22:42:41 GMT
Sender: news at utnetw.utoledo.edu (News Manager)

	I am looking for anybody who is a practicing biologist or a
biology research professional who can grant me a 15 minute interview
preferably over the phone.
	I am doing this as part of my assignment for my Biology class so
that I can graduate.  If anybody is willing to help me out, please respond
with your name and phone number to the following e-mail address:
mabrini at uoft03.utoledo.edu.
	If my paper is successful, I will send you a copy of it in the

Mark Abrinica
University of Toledo