Updated WWWsite: The Antibody Resource Page

Kevin Shreder kshreder at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 14 13:48:12 EST 1996

Updated WWWsite:  The Antibody Resource Page

The Antibody Resource Page, the first website devoted to bringing together
the vast
number of resources about antibodies on the net, has recently been updated.
The page is
designed to be browsed by the novice or expert and is divided into several
sections:

EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
ONLINE JOURNALS
THE STUDY OF ANTIBODY RECOGNITION
RESOURCES TO FIND ANTIBODIES
SEARCHABLE DATABANKS AND DATABASES
ANNOUNCEMENTS
MISCELLANEOUS RESOURCES

The fourth section is particularly large and contains information on ways
to find
antibodies (including how to obtain Linscott's Directory and the
Manufacturers'
Specifications and Reference Synopsis (MSRS) catalog), a large list of
online companies
that sell antibodies or antibody related products (over 60 links!), and a
list of companies
that sell antibodies that are not online.

I am always looking for new information and new links, so if you know of
something,
please contact me.  Or just contact me to let me know what you think of the
page!

The URL for the Antibody Resource Page is:

http://www-chem.ucsd.edu/Faculty/goodman/antibody.html/abpage.html

Kevin Shreder, Ph.D.
University of California at San Diego
kshreder at ucsd.edu