Mac Chlorophyll v.1.03

Pascal Meunier pmeunier at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Sun Sep 8 15:18:08 EST 1996

I have just completed a new version of my Macintosh freeware Chlorophyll
determination program (1.03).  It now has color icons and the option of
clearing the entry fields after each calculation, so as to save the step
of erasing previous readings before entering the new ones.  I also removed
a bug present in release 1.02, that would cause the application to quit
when the Arnon 1949 method was called.
It is available from:

http://bilbo.bio.purdue.edu/~pmeunier

I hope it may be useful to other researchers.  As always, if you find
something lacking to it or that could be improved, I would be glad to hear
about it.

Regards,
Pascal Meunier