Mac Chlorophyll v.1.03

Pascal Meunier pmeunier at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Mon Sep 9 11:24:58 EST 1996

There was a problem with our UNIX ftp server over the weekend.  The
problem has been corrected and the server is now back online.  If you had
problems, please try to download the program again now.
I apologize to those inconvenienced by this, and thank those who let me
know of the problem.

Pascal

--
http://bilbo.bio.purdue.edu/~pmeunier