non-denaturing gels on thylakoid pigment-protein complexes

leslie wanner leslie at ibg.uit.no
Mon Sep 23 12:16:55 EST 1996

I am interested in a simple non-denaturing gel system for separating
thylakoid membrane pigment protein complexes.  I have read much about the
use of Deriphat-PAGE gels, which sound good, but where does one buy or
acquire Deriphat?  Alternatively, are there other similar detergents that
are easier to come by aAnd give similar results?  I am interested in names
and sources of detergents, and in protocols or references to protocols.

Thanks for the help,

Leslie Wanner
University of Tromso
Norway