Journals for eastern european institution

Jeff Elhai Elhai at urvax.urich.edu
Mon Apr 7 11:52:05 EST 1997

Any institution in EASTERN EUROPE interested in receiving back issues of:

     Cell                    1988-1994
     J Biol Chem             1992-1994
     Mol Cellular Biol       1988-1994
     Nature                  1988-1994
     Proc Natl Acad Sci USA  1988-1994
     Science                 1988-1994

please contact me. Sabre Foundation (Cambridge, MA) can deliver these
journals to a location in your country without charge. You are responsible
for transportation from the location (usually the capitol city) to your
institution. Later issues may also be sent as they become available.

I am not sending this message very widely, so if you know of an
appropriate institution that might profit by these journals, please let
them know of the opportunity. Also, feel free to repost this message if
you know of a better place for it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Elhai