Request

govindjee govindjee at rsbs-central.anu.edu.au
Fri Apr 18 19:00:42 EST 1997

REQUESTS:

[1} Has anyone seen a review article during the last 5-10 years on the
topic of development of the oxygen evolving system and of the
light-harvesting antenna  during the greening of plants in intermittent,
flashing or continuos light? If so, we would appreciate knowing about it.
Thanks.

[2] A second  question is:   has anyone seen a paper on  the incorporation
of Mn in the ms flashed leaves by any means, particularly ESR? If so,
please let us have its reference. Thanks.

[3] Starting   September, 1996, till now, we have been looking at the
development of photosynthetic systems, especially Photosystem II, in
greening peas and beans. If anyone has been working on this topic during
the last 5 years, we would appreciate it if you would please share your
work (references, reprints, preprints, abstracts, etc) with us:

        a) Dr. Alaka Srivastava (Laboratory of Bioenergetics, University of
Geneva, CH-1254 Jussy-Lullier-Geneva, Switzerland); fax: 41-22-759-1945.
E-mail: srivasta at uni2a.unige.ch
        b) Dr. Adam Gilmore  ( R.S.B.S.,  Photobioenergetics Group, A.N.U.,
GPO 475, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia); fax: 61-6-249-0758. E-mail:
gilmore at rsbs-central.anu.edu.au
        c) Govindjee (Department of Plant Biology, UIUC, 265 Morrill Hall,
505 South Goodwin Avenue, Urbana,IL 61801-3707,USA); fax: 217-244-7246.
E-mail: gov at uiuc.edu; govindjee at rsbs-central.anu.edu.au ( the last E-mail
is valid till May 21, 1997 only)

Govindjee, Visiting Fellow, Research School of Biological Sciences,
Australian National University, GPO 475, Canberra City, ACT-2601, Australia

FAX: 61-6-249-0758