herbicide injury

Roberta robertm at agr.gouv.qc.ca
Thu Apr 24 15:52:39 EST 1997

For three years, we where wondering what was causing death of seedlings and
malformations of mature rutabagas (turnips).
The damages resembled those caused by atrazine on rutabagas.
we finally found out, it was the metolachlor sprayed before sowing (as
recommanded) tat caused the losses.
My question is: Has anybody encounter a similar problem or has heard of it?
Are there web sites that could give me more informations ( other then the
manufacturing companies)?  Do you know a searcher who could help me with
this?

Thank you for reading this and excuse me if I'm not in the appropriate
newsgroup.

M.Robert dta
robertm at agr.gouv.qc.ca