TOC BBA - Bioenergetics

Ann O' Brien A.OBRIEN at
Mon Jan 20 13:12:32 EST 1997

BBA - Bioenergetics

Vol. 1318, No. 3    15 February 1997

The ATP-induced K+-transport pathway of yeast mitochondria may
function as an uncoupling pathway  S. Manon and M. Gurin
(33077 Bordeaux cedex, France)     317
Electron transfer and arrangement of the redox cofactors in
photosystem I  K. Brettel (Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France)
Photo-induced cyclic electron transfer operates in frozen
cells of Rhodobacter sphaeroides   P. Joliot, A. Joliot
(Paris, France) and A. Vermglio (Saint-Paul-lez-Durance
Cedex, France) 374
Uncoupling effects of diclofenac and aspirin in the perfused
liver and isolated hepatic mitochondria of rat    I. Petrescu
and C. Tarba (Cluj-Napoca, Romania)     385
Mitochondrial membrane protein thiol reactivity with
N-ethylmaleimide or mersalyl is modified by Ca2+: correlation
with mitochondrial permeability transition   A.J. Kowaltowski,
A.E. Vercesi and R.F. Castilho (Campinas, Brazil) 395