Woods Hole March conference

Robert S. Knox rknox at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 20 13:07:26 EST 1997

The Fourteenth Eastern Regional Photosynthesis Conference will be held
March 21-23 at the Swope Center of the Marine Biological Laboratory,
Woods Hole, MA.

Sign-in opens at 3:00 p.m., Friday, March 21,and scientific sessions will
begin at 8:00 p.m. with the first invitedlecture.  Following tradition,
the conference will close with luncheon on Sunday, March 23.

The Conference's invited lecturers and their topics are:

  Warren Beck, Vanderbilt University
    Exciton-State Dynamics in Light-Harvesting Proteins

  John Golbeck, Pennsylvania State University
    What have we learned from site-directed mutagenesis studies of
      Photosystem I?

  Chris Moser, University of Pennsylvania
    Natural and Synthetic Photosynthesis

Scientists planning to attend ERPC-14 who have not received our first
mailing are asked to communicate informally as soon as possible with us
so that the mailing list can be firmed up and initial plans made.  Contact
Bob Knox, ERPC-14 chair, to be placed on the mailing list for the second
announcement, which will contain registration forms and other conference
information.

Contact:   Prof. Robert S. Knox  (phone 716-275-4366)
           Department of Physics and Astronomy
           University of Rochester
           Rochester, NY 14627-0171

           E-mail:   knox at pas.rochester.edu