Question:CO2-effect on growth

Rudi Schdufele Schaeufele at
Thu Nov 20 10:40:47 EST 1997

Hi there,
I'm working on the effect of elevated CO2 concentrations on grass
growth. My hypothesis is, that there is hardly an effect on the spatial
extension of plants and most of the DM increase is due to accumulation
of WSC. Now I'm looking for references, where the effect of elevated CO2
on the structural DM (e.g. total DM minus WSC minus protein) is studied.
Does anybody know such references. I don't talk about studies where only
DM increase and WSC accumulation are described, but studies where
explicitly the structural DM is analyzed.
My e-mail is: schaeufele at
Thanks in advance