ask for a help

Mon Aug 31 14:58:47 EST 1998

Dear collegues,
I have a problem. A reviewer of my article has recommended to me to
read an article by Papageorgiou (1996) but the reviewer has not
written an exact reference to Papageorgiou. Please, if you know can
you write me the exact reference to the article of Papageorgiou
(1996). It should be some review on chlorophyll fluorescence
Thank you very much for your help.
Yours faithfully,
Dusan Lazar.

Dusan Lazar, Dept. of Exper. Physics, Faculty of Science, Palacky
University, tr. Svobody 26, 771 46 Olomouc, the Czech Republic
tel: +420/68/5222451 ext. 315, fax: +420/68/5225737
e-mail: lazard at