PostDoc Position

govindjee gov at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 23 17:22:25 EST 1998

POST DOCTORAL position, open to US citizens and permanent residents,  is
available immediately  on an  NSF interdisciplinary  "Integrative
Photosynthesis Training Grant" to work with  Govindjee.  Research involves
biophysical, molecular biological and biochemical studies on the mechanism
of
photosynthesis.

Applicant background and interest will dictate the precise  research
project. Please  send your  CV; research publications; statement of
research interests; and three letters of recommendations (in sealed
envelopes) to

Govindjee ( Dept. of Plant Biology, UIUC, 265 Morrill Hall, 505 South Goodwin
Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801-3707).  We are an equal opportunity employer and
encourage women and minority applicants.  E-mail: gov at uiuc.edu; URL:

http://www.life.uiuc.edu/ govindjee/

Govindjee

Web page address (URL);click on it:<http://www.life.uiuc.edu/govindjee/>

Professor of Biophysics and Computational Biology and of Plant Biology,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 265 Morrill Hall, 505 South
Goodwin Avenue, Urbana,IL 61801-3707,USA
Office phone: 217-333-1794; office fax: 217-244-7246

Home address: 2401 South Boudreau, Urbana,IL 61801-6655, USA
Home phone; 217-337-0627; home fax: 217-337-6389
"Let noble thoughts come to you from every side" when communicating with
me; I will do the same when communicating with you.
-