Photosynthesis Congress, 2nd Circular

XIth Internat. Congress on Photosynthesis XIth Internat. Congress on Photosynthesis
Thu Jan 29 12:32:10 EST 1998

Dear Colleauges:

I hope that most of you have received the second circular of the
upcoming Photosynthesis Congress (August 17-22, 1998, Budapest,
Hungary).

If
- it has not reached you
- you would like to have the most up-to-date information
- you want to get electronic links or details on certain topics

please send blank e-mails to: photosyn at everx.szbk.u-szeged.hu

In the Subject heading of your e-mail type the corresponding subject,
as shown below:

Subject: fee
on FEES and DEADLINES, FELLOWSHIPS and INVITATION LETTERS

Subject: reservation
on OPTIONAL PROGRAMS (details, e-links), HOTEL RESERVATION and TRAVEL
(e-link)

Subject: program
on SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM (continually up-dated), ABSTRACT SUBMISSION,
and
KEYWORDS (corrected, containing the s-w section which was 'lost' in
the press)

Subject: satellite
on SATELLITE MEETINGS (to be up-dated soon, e-links)

Subject: committee
on COMMITTEES and PATRONS

Please consult our home page:
http://biophy.physx.u-szeged.hu/photosyn.htm

mirrored to the home page of the
International Society of Photosynthesis Research:
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/plantbio/ispr

The content of the second circular, in updated and corrected format,
and complemented with additional information and e-links will appear
by February 1, 1998. Between March 1 and May 15, an electronic
Abstract Submission Form will be available. Two-three weeks before
the
Congress, the Final Program will be displayed.

Please forward this e-mail to your colleauge, if she/he is
interested,
and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question, request
or
comment.

On behalf of the Hungarian organizers, I wish you all the best for
1998, and I sincerely hope that many of you will be able to come to
the Budapest Congress and thus contribute to the success of the
scientific program.

We shall make every effort to make your stay in Budapest enjoyable.

Sincerely yours,

Gyozo Garab
Chairman

[an attachment has been deleted as the server will not accept them, moderator]
Secretariat of the XIth International Congress on Photosynthesis
August 17-22, 1998, Budapest, Hungary

Biological Research Center
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
H-6701 Szeged, P.O.Box 521 Hungary
Phone: +(36-62) 433-131, 432-232/ext 244
Fax: +(36-62) 433-434, 432-576
E-mail: photosyn at everx.szbk.u-szeged.hu

Homepage: http://biophy.physx.u-szeged.hu/photosyn.htm

Mirrored to the home page of the International Society of
Photosynthesis Research (USA):

http://www.life.uiuc.edu/plantbio/ispr