? about electron acceptors

Tammy Patton tpatton at telepath.com
Mon Jun 1 00:49:08 EST 1998

I am a biology teacher in Moore, Oklahoma.  I was wondering if anyone
could tell me what color plastoquinone, cyctochrome b/f, plastocyanin,
and ferredoxin might be.  Forgive my ignorance, but are these molecules
pigments?  I know they are electron acceptor molecules, and I have a
role play activity for the students to use in order to walk through the
light reactions, but I wanted to make some appropriate name tags/cheap
costumes(old clothing)with correct color coding to add to the role play.

Can anyone help me?

Tammy Patton
tpatton at telepath.com