LS2001 Deadline Ext.

Adam.Gilmore at greenhouse.crc.org.au Adam.Gilmore at greenhouse.crc.org.au
Tue Apr 3 16:35:17 EST 2001

Dear Photosyn Netters,

Please acknowledge that in conjunction with the main 12th International
Congress on Photosynthesis (PS2001), the organizers of the Heron Island
Light Stress satellite meeting are also extending our registration and
abstract submission deadline to April 30, 2001.

Housing, registration, abstract submission, travel and recreational
excursion information can be found and downloaded directly from our
website:

http://www.rsbs.anu.edu.au/rsbsweb/conferences/LS2001_heron/

Please accept our thanks in advance for your interest in participating in
LS2001.

Sincerely,
Adam M. Gilmore, Ph.D.
Research Fellow