LS2001 Deadline Ext.

Adam.Gilmore at Adam.Gilmore at
Tue Apr 3 16:35:17 EST 2001

Dear Photosyn Netters,

Please acknowledge that in conjunction with the main 12th International
Congress on Photosynthesis (PS2001), the organizers of the Heron Island
Light Stress satellite meeting are also extending our registration and
abstract submission deadline to April 30, 2001.

Housing, registration, abstract submission, travel and recreational
excursion information can be found and downloaded directly from our

Please accept our thanks in advance for your interest in participating in

Adam M. Gilmore, Ph.D.
Research Fellow
Ecosystem Dynamics
Research School of Biological Sciences