Jeremy Harbinson Jeremy.Harbinson at
Sun Feb 10 11:35:57 EST 2002

Dear Prof Walker,
I hope you are keeping well and busy, and enjoying your retirement;
maybe the following will be useful,

Spectrophotometry of intact biological materials, Kazuo Shibata, The
Journal of Biochemistry,(1958) 45, (8) 599-623.

The Journal of Biochemistry in this case is the one published in Tokyo.

all the best,
Jeremy Harbinson