Part 1 of the The Millennium Issues of Photosynth Res is now at Kluwer

Govindjee gov at
Fri Oct 18 22:18:59 EST 2002

October 18, 2002

Dear members of the photosynthesis research and teaching community:

We are delighted to announce the publication of Part 1 of the special
issues on "History of Photosynthesis Research: A Celebration of the
Millennium". It is volume 73 (1-3) (2002) of "Photosynthesis Research". It
is indeed a unique historical event and is now available
The hard copy of this issue was released today (October 18, 2002).

We are currently evaluating papers for Part 2 of these special issues,
and, they will be published in 2003. We are fortunate that J. Tom Beatty
has joined us as co-editor for Part 2.
Enjoy the special papers that include photographs of various scientists as
Govindjee and Howard Gest

Guest editors, Part 1 of the "The Historical Issues" of Photosynthesis

Professor Emeritus
265 Morrill Hall
505 South Goodwin Avenue
FAX: 217-244-7246
Phone: 217-337-0627

Larry Orr				   Larry.Orr at
Administrative Associate 		   tel: (480) 965-1963
Photosynthesis Center/Bionano IGERT	   fax: (480) 965-2747
Arizona State University
Box 871604
Tempe, AZ 85287-1604 USA