[Photosynthesis] Gordon Research Congress, 2006, Photosynthesis, Photos Site of Govindjee

Govindjee gov at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 4 23:52:20 EST 2006

Dear friends of Photosynthesis:
I have scanned photographs, taken at the 2006 Gordion Conference on
Photosynthesis,  from my non-digital camera and placed them as the first
item under "Announcements" on my web page:
<http://www.life.uiuc.edu/govindjee>. Please feel free to look at
the photos, and enjoy those you like.

Best wishes,
Govindjee, Professor Emeritus, Biochemistry, Biophysics and Plant Biology,
Department of Plant Biology, University of Illinois, 265 Morrill
Hall,MC-116, 505 South Goodwin Avenue, Urbana,IL 61801-3707, USA
Telephone: 217-337-0627 (home); fax: 217-244-7246