[Photosynthesis] inorganic carbon and algae

Herman Carr herman.carr at botan.su.se
Sat Jul 22 14:02:52 EST 2006

Dear All

Currently I am looking for research possibilities and positions within the area of algal physiology and photosynthesis. My previous research areas are inorganic carbon uptake of marine macro algae and an angiosperm, photosynthesis and proteomics.

All suggestions within the field are appreciated. I hold a PhD in Botany, Plant Physiology from Stockholm University from year 2005 and I cooperate with Kristineberg Marine Research Centre and the Royal Technical University of Stockholm. After I finished my PhD I have carried out experiments and writing articles. If anyone knows of an opening I be glad to send more information about my background. Thank you.

Best Regards

Herman Carr (PhD)

E-mail: carr at botan.su.se <mailto:carr at botan.su.se>

Mobil: +46-(0)73 649 36 89