[Photosynthesis] Volume 20: Discoveries in Photosynthesis

Govindjee gov at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 23 11:21:10 EST 2006

Dear friends of photosynthesis and photosynthesis research :

We have created a  nice web page for Volume 20 (Discoveries in
Photosynthesis) of AIPH that has its full Table of Content with page
numbers; links to Springer; to ISPR (International Socitey for
Photosynthesis Research; Photosynthesis Center at ASU; and link to the
FLYER of the book.  I urge you to PLEASE visit the web site of this grand

Your help is needed to have the book ordered by your librariries and by
ISPR members (they get 25% discount). If you need a hardcopy (or copies)
of its flyer, please let me know  (with your postal address).

Have fun,
Series Editor, AIPH
At your Service

For AIPH  Volume 19 (Chlorophyll a Fluorescence), visit:
 For AIPH Volume 22 (Photosystem II), visit:
 Govindjee, Professor Emeritus, Biochemistry, Biophysics and Plant
Biology, Department of Plant Biology, University of Illinois, 265 Morrill
Hall,MC-116, 505 South Goodwin Avenue, Urbana,IL 61801-3707, USA
Telephone: 217-337-0627 (home); fax: 217-244-7246