[Photosynthesis] Another newbie question

Yoram Gerchman via photosyn%40net.bio.net (by gerchman At research.haifa.ac.il)
Sun Nov 12 14:50:36 EST 2006

Greetings all, I have another newbie question (and thank you for your time...)

1. I am looking for a Synechocystis 6803 mutant, one that will have only one
psbA gene and only one psbD gene. Does anyone happen to know if such mutant
exist?

2. Does anyone know of a way to tag D1 for antibody identification purposes? I
know the terminals are out, but does anyone know a reference in witch one of
the loops was tagged and an active PSII complex was formed?

Many thanks
Yoram

Yoram Gerchman
Haifa University-Oranim