[Photosynthesis] References to all chapters in all volumes 1-25 are now available

Govindjee via photosyn%40net.bio.net (by gov At uiuc.edu)
Fri Feb 2 10:34:11 EST 2007

Dear photosynthetikers (as Jack Myers would have said):

This is to let you know that we have now typed references to all the
chapters in all the published  volumes (1-25)of Advances in Photosynthesis
and Respiration  at my web site for your convenience and use:

<http://www.life.uiuc.edu/govindjee/Reference-Index.htm>

I hope that this information  will be of use to not only yourself, but to
all the members of the large photosynthetic community.

Please feel free to bring any errors I might have introduced.

At your service,

Govindjee

--
Govindjee, Professor Emeritus, Biochemistry, Biophysics and Plant Biology,
Department of Plant Biology, University of Illinois, 265 Morrill