[Photosynthesis] information requested

dinesh saxena via photosyn%40net.bio.net (by dinesh.botany from gmail.com)
Thu Sep 24 20:48:16 EST 2009

Dear
I am working on the uses of the mosses on biomapping of the atmospheric
metal precipitration in the klarger areas.

In this connection, we we want to  examine the the moss for the toleranceb
before inducting them for biomapping programm.

 We want to know that  by using PEA (photosynthesis Efficiency Analyser) is
it possible  to measure (to get  an idea w that which  species is tolerance)
the tolerance  so that we can identify the tolerance and sensitive species.

It is my presumption that  upon metal treatment,   if there is abrupt change
in the fluorescence  value ( 0.9) then species can not be put in the
category of the tolerance.
Please  give your opinion.
regards

--