use of wwweb pages in teaching

Larry D Nooden ldnum at BIOLOGY.LSA.UMICH.EDU
Tue Aug 8 12:06:22 EST 1995

I think the www can be useful in teaching because of its great
accessability.  I have used it to post "practice" (old) exams for
students with answers in hypertext.  This has worked very well for a very
large intro class (Bio 154) with multiple choice ?s and a smaller class
(Bio 275) with essay ?s.  I will in the future try some other uses.
Those who are interested can view the exams by clicking on the
highlighted course numbers at the bottom of my home page at the URL below.

Larry D. Nooden                           Telephone 313-764-4436
Biology Dept., University of Michigan     FAX       313-747-0884
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1048