Passport Data Question Update

Bob Batson bob at
Tue Aug 15 13:08:56 EST 1995

I recently posted the following questions from my alternate address
bob.batson at
Is the passport data for all germplasm accessions listed in a specific
manner, i.e., are there any sort of "guidelines" or "templates" to writing
passport data?

If so, where can I find such "guidelines" (and hopefully descriptors)
for the plant Ahipa (Pachyrhizus ahipa)?
This address, bob.batson at, is temporarily offline due to
hardware problems. Please direct any replies to bob at

Bob Batson                              L 39 12 14 N  94 33 16 W
bob at                      Kansas City, USDA Zone 5b
Under the most controlled conditions, the experimental apparatus will
do exactly as it pleases.