Passport Data Update

Bob Batson bob at
Thu Aug 17 13:29:05 EST 1995

I recently posted the following questions from my alternate Internet
address bob.batson at
Is the passport data for all germplasm accessions listed in a specific
manner, i.e., are there any sort of "guidelines" or "templates" to writing
passport data?

If so, where can I find such "guidelines" (and hopefully descriptors)
for the plant Ahipa (Pachyrhizus ahipa)?
Due to hardware problems, the Internet site at is offline for
at least a week. Please direct any replies to my questions to the address
bob at I wish to apologize if this has appeared more then
once on Usenet. The news server at is new and the
technical staff is having problems configuring it.

Bob Batson                              L 39 12 14 N  94 33 16 W
bob at                      Kansas City, USDA Zone 5b
Under the most controlled conditions, the experimental apparatus will
do exactly as it pleases.