bryonet up and running

Janice M. Glime jmglime at MTU.EDU
Tue Nov 21 19:54:02 EST 1995

Dear bryologists, lichenologists, teachers, and ecologists:
  The list serve for bryology is now up and running in the hopes that it
can provide good discussions and a forum in which teachers, ecologists,
and bryologists can get questions answered.  Since much of bryophyte
literature is imbedded in studies of a more general nature, it is often
difficult to find answers to ecological, physiological, and other
questions.  I hope this list will serve to be of help to those who are

If you want to subscribe:
mail to:
  majordomo at
  no subject
  subscribe bryonet-l

Do not include your email address.  Majordomo will take it from your mail.
If you include it, I must personally send a message to majordomo to
approve your subscription.
You should get a message back telling you about the bryonet and how to
  If your email program does not include your name with its
messages, or you are not sure, would you please send me a separate message
with your full name so I can put it in my database.  Thank you.
 Janice M. Glime
 Department of Biological Sciences
 Michigan Technological University
 Houghton, MI 49931-1295