rides to pigroast

Cris Woolston c.j.woolston at appbiol.hull.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 14:30:45 EST 1995

>Hey everyone: it was brought to my attention that not everyone has a car and
>some new students need a ride to the pigroast. I set up a sign up sheet in the
>PBio office for those who NEED a ride and for those willing to GIVE a ride.
>Please consider carpooling!!
>Thanks
>Beth :)

Hey - I'd love to come but I need a lift - can anyone pick me up in Hull?

Thanks,

Cris

:  Dr. Cris Woolston                                                      :
:  Department of Applied Biology                                          :
:  University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull HU6 7RX, UK                  :

:  RFC-822: C.J.Woolston at applied-biology.hull.ac.uk                       :
:  Tel:     +44 1482-465549  Fax:     +44 1482-465458                     :