text book

Kevin Gould k.gould at AUCKLAND.AC.NZ
Wed Oct 25 23:22:19 EST 1995

I teach plant development to second and third year undergraduates.  I am curious to know what text
books are used by academics in similar situations.  For my 2nd year course I have used Steeves and
Sussex, which is good, but which includes rather too much detail for my purpose.  I have not come up
with a suitable book for the 3rd year paper.
*   Dr. Kevin S.Gould	                                         *
*   School of Biological Sciences                          *
*   University of Auckland                                    *
*   ph:  64-9-3737599 ext 7298                             *
*   fax:  64-9-3737416                                           *
*   email: k.gould at auckland.ac.nz                       *