Self study books?

Michael O'Donnell michael.odonnell at MAIL.CC.TRINCOLL.EDU
Fri Sep 15 11:30:34 EST 1995

On 9/7/95, Allyn Weaks wrote:
>I have a background in physics and chemistry, and now that I have a house
>and small yard that I want to turn into a wildlife garden

The general biology and botany books previously mentioned are excellent
sources for you to brush up on your biology.  I'd also like to suggest an
applied book for your purposes:

Martin, Alexander, H. Zim and A. Nelson.  "American Wildlife & Plants:  A
Guide to Wildlife Food Habits."  Dover Publ. Inc., New York

Good luck,

Mike O'Donnell

Michael A. O'Donnell                *
Dept. of Biology                    *