(none)

joyperry at FOXY.UWC.EDU joyperry at FOXY.UWC.EDU
Fri Sep 22 23:00:16 EST 1995

>From joyperry Fri Sep 22 16:58:12 500 1995 remote from foxy.uwc.edu
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 16:58:12 -500 (CDT)
From: Joy Perry <joyperry at foxy.uwc.edu>
Subject: Re: plant for tissue culture
To: bio_jxn at shsu.edu
cc: plant-ed at net.bio.net
Sender: joyperry at foxy.uwc.edu

Joan, I don't have the details in front of me, but cauliflower can be
easily tissue-cultured, and makes great intro material for beginning
students. A cauliflower head right from the store will work well, I
understand. Sorry I can't provide details, but I think a quick literature
search will turn up plenty, because this is fairly commonly used for
intro courses.

Joy Perry
Univ of Wisconsin Center - Fox Valley
(414)836-9959