WEB SITE FOR TEACHERS

pearl at voicenet.com pearl at voicenet.com
Thu Apr 11 04:35:23 EST 1996

We have added a NEW SERVICES to our web page
Please take another look!

THE SCHOOL PAGE has expanded its services and updated
 the HOT SPOTS. We want to thank you for your response.
 It has been overwhelming. Our teacher base is growing faster
than we can register you. Thanks for passing the word along.

NEW: Want to exchange information with other teachers?
Look at interesting web sites to explore?
Have you seen The Fossil Record Newspaper?
Need help finding or developing lesson plans? :
Need assistance evaluating your science curriculum ?
Are you updating your science program?
Are you planning in-service workshops?
Learn to teach your students how to study effectively?
Can we help you organizing an ecological field trip?
Let us help you with a laboratory or hands on experience in science?
Does your Parent/Teacher organization need ideas for fund raisers?
All this and more can be had by looking at:

               THE SCHOOL PAGE
http://www.eyesoftime.com/teacher/index.html