Plant Physiology Web Sites

Jon Monroe monroejd at
Wed Aug 21 12:35:09 EST 1996

Bill, et al.,

>I am trying to create a home page for my senior level undergradaute course in P
>lant Physiology. I have identified numerous Web sites that deal with taxonomic
>and functional aspects of botany.  Are there any good ones up and running for
>topics in Plant Physiology that will help to support classroom activities?

The American Society of Plant Physiologists (ASPP) has started a collection
of URLS for Plant Physiology education sites:
but there aren't many links yet.  If you have a URL to add, send it to
masciana at  If you have a new exercise that you would like to share,
please convert it to html and post the URL here on Plant-ed and send it to
ASPP. Thanks!

  Jonathan Monroe                voice:  540-568-6649 (office)
  Department of Biology                  540-568-6045 (lab)
  James Madison University       fax:    540-568-3333
  Harrisonburg, VA 22807-0001    e-mail: monroejd at