Plant Physiology Web Sites

Hansatech Instruments Ltd. serving the Plant Sciences. info at
Thu Aug 22 02:19:08 EST 1996

In article <960821.113047.EDT.WSCOHEN at>, bill
>I am trying to create a home page for my senior level undergradaute course in P
>lant Physiology. I have identified numerous Web sites that deal with taxonomic
>and functional aspects of botany.  Are there any good ones up and running for
>topics in Plant Physiology that will help to support classroom activities?
>     William S. Cohen                   Voice Mail: [606] 257 1030
>     School of Biological Sciences      FAX:        [606] 257 1717
>     101 Morgan Bldg                    EMAIL: WSCOHEN at UKCC.UKY.EDU
>     University of Kentucky
>     LEXINGTON, KY 40506-0225

Dear Bill,

If you are interested in featuring typical instrumentation for plant
physiology and photosynthesis research you might like to consider
referencing our web site at
This site also contains links to other sites of interest including the
photosynthesis site at Arizona State University and University of Lund,
Sweden. I hope this is of interest to your students.

Best regards

Richard Poole
Marketing Manager
Hansatech Instruments Ltd.