private life of plants

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Tue Aug 27 13:50:05 EST 1996

Plant-eders,
  I am posting this query I received in case anyone else is interested in
the "Private Life of Plants" video series and needs address, etc...

>Dear David,
>I found your comments on these videos on plant-ed. We did have a source for
>them here in Canada but it has dried up! Can you give me some details on
>ordering them from the US. Did you order them from the same place as Helm?
>We think it is a wonderful series. I have told several people about them
>but now have no source to direct them to.
>Appreciate your help.
>Christine

Christine,
  We ordered them through Turner Broadcasting.  This is the station that
aired the series here.  Their info:

Turner Network
P.O. Box 2249
Livonia, MI  48151
1-800-672-6202

At the time, we paid $100 for the 6 videos, 2 prints, book and windchimes
6 videos alone could have been had for about $70

Dave Starrett

*  Dr. David Starrett                   *
*  Biology Department, MS 6200          *
*  Southeast Missouri State University  *
*  Cape Girardeau, MO 63701             *
*  Ph: (573) 651-2382                   *
*  Fax: (573) 651-2223                  *
*  email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu     *