trying to build a green house

John Posner john at
Mon Feb 5 23:20:13 EST 1996

Take a look at Michael Reynold's Earthship site at
><.  Michael is an architect that has
designed a home built of totally recycled materials that can be had at no
cost.  Namely, used tires packed with rammed earth, bottles and aluminum
cans.  House doesn't need heating or cooling and can be off the grid.  The
south facing orientation allows the entire frontage of the home to be used
for growing your own herbs and veggies.