Wisconsin Fast Plants

Galloway Cynthia M kfcmg00 at TAMUK.EDU
Thu Feb 8 17:09:02 EST 1996

Thanks to everyone for sending in the Web site info.  Whomever said I
would get 100 replies is probably correct.  The funny thing is the guy
who wanted the site already had the info before I put out my request.

Also thanks to all the people who provided me with sources of funding for
graduate students.  USDA seems to be the best bet if I can divorce myself
from the Texas A&M system which seems a real possibility since we realize
no monitary assist from the "mother campus" in College Station.

Cyndy

-- Dr. Cynthia M. Galloway Associate Professor
Dept. of Biology
Campus Box 158
Texas A&M University
Kingsville, TX 78363