C3-C4

Dr. David Starrett c309scb at SEMOVM.SEMO.EDU
Sun Feb 18 16:48:34 EST 1996

  I never saw any public replies to the request for a list of C4 plants.  I
can't remember who posted the original query.  Did it ever get answered?  I
am interested in seeing it.  I have a general interest, but am curious as to
whether persimmon (Diospyros kaki cv Fuyu)is C4.  I don't believe so, but
just in case...
  Thanks,

Dave Starrett

*  Dr. David Starrett                   *
*  Biology Department, MS 6200          *
*  Southeast Missouri State University  *
*  Cape Girardeau, MO 63701             *
*  Ph: (573) 651-2382                   *
*  Fax: (573) 651-2223                  *