DNA video

Dr. David Starrett c309scb at SEMOVM.SEMO.EDU
Mon Feb 19 12:19:36 EST 1996

  I have a question.  Does anyone know of a video that does a good job of
explaining basic DNA processes, etc.  What I am looking for is a video (an
hour or so) to show an intro bio class.  I want to show DNA structure (base
pairing, etc.), DNA replication, transcription and translation.  I have
looked around and have not seen anything that fits our needs.  Anyone have
any good leads?
  Thanks,

    Dave Starrett

*  Dr. David Starrett                   *
*  Biology Department, MS 6200          *
*  Southeast Missouri State University  *
*  Cape Girardeau, MO 63701             *
*  Ph: (573) 651-2382                   *
*  Fax: (573) 651-2223                  *