GA mutants for lab

Carol Auer CAUER at canr1.cag.uconn.edu
Thu Jan 4 13:29:52 EST 1996

Hello

I am working on a plant hormone lab and would like to use arabidopsis
GA-deficient mutants and other GA-related mutants.  There are a
number of GA mutants listed in the ABRC catalog.  Does anyone have
experience using any of these mutants for lab experiments?  I expect
to run the typical experiments applying GA or GA-inhibitors to the
plants and seeds.  I did these experiments last year using Fast
Plants, but I hope I can do something better this year.

I hope someone can save me some time and point me towards the best
mutants which will give reliable results.  If someone has protocols
for lab experiments (concentrations for GA application etc.), I would
greatly appreciate that.

Thanks a million

Carol Auer
Dept. of Plant Science