Looking for hanging Lycopodium plants

dr bala kampoyak at kampoyak.singnet.com.sg
Fri Jan 12 07:05:36 EST 1996

> If you have or know the whereabouts of such a plant, please email us at the
> address below.  We would be willing to buy or trade for a specimen that will

> live here.  We have about 350 species here, mostly out of systematics
> education interest.  This is for my graduate morphology of vascular plants
> class this spring.  Thanks in advance for your help!!

> Scott D. Russell                     Internet:  srussell at ou.edu
> Dept of Botany & Microbiology        Phone:     (405) 325-6234
>  & Noble Electron Microscopy Lab     FAX:       (405) 325-7619
> University of Oklahoma, Norman OK    http://www.ou.edu/research/electron/
>  73019-0245   USA                   & http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/

Dear Russel

We will able to help in exchanging or purchase with our library mountainous /
high altitude in tropics type of  lycopodium(s) which will suitable to your
lowest 45 Deg. F and highest 120 d. F

Please provide us with your list so we can select the / our requireed for
exchange

Bala
Fax: (65)-7653293 Singapore