Time-lapse plant development

Susan Singer ssinger at CARLETON.EDU
Wed Jan 17 10:20:45 EST 1996

I've received many great suggestions for sources of time lapse plant
development videos.  Here are two sources that I learned of that might be
of interest to the rest of you:

Diane Robertson suggested Essayo Professionals (603-224-4913), 9 Pleasant
View Ave., Concord, NH 03301.  Robert Woodworth, a retired teacher from
Bennington College started this company.

Several of you recommended David Attenburrough's new video series -

>Hi Susan,  You can get David Attenburrough's excellent series "the Private
>Life
>of Plants" from Turner Home Entertainment for $ 116.  There are five tapes,
>all
>with fantastic time-lapse footage covering all aspects of plant growth. I
>bought a set for my plant phys course, and intend to use them in labs.  They
>really are quite spectacular.  Regards, Ken Helm ( helm at siena.edu)

Thanks again for all the information.

Susan

Susan Singer