biology programs?

Kalli Binkowski binko002 at MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU
Fri Jan 19 23:04:11 EST 1996

I need to review some programs that deal with biology topics and can be used in
the high school classroom.  If anyone knows of any software that might be
appropriate, please let me know.  If you also know the site from which I can
download a sample, send that along as well.  Macintosh would of course be
preferred.  Thanks in advance for your replies.

                                  **   Live Long and Prosper, My Friend   **