Private Life of Plants

Dr. David Starrett c309scb at SEMOVM.SEMO.EDU
Mon Jan 22 18:33:16 EST 1996

>Wow, my info on the Attenborough series produced a firewstorm of interest! For
>all interested parties, here is the # for Turner: 800-544-9090
>
>But wait, there's more!!!  You will also receive the BOOK, devoid of literature
>citations!  A charming wind chime!!  AND... two very snappy botanical
>illustrations!  Incedentally, when you call that number, you won't get Turner
>(I just tried, wanted to make sure the # was still good), but a private
>ordering company that Turner works through. Ask for "Plants, Private Life
>of Videos".  Price is 99.98 + 8.00 s/h.  Have fun! Ken
>

>Date Sent:  22-JAN-1996 09:51:33
>  Kenneth W. Helm			Internet: helm at siena.edu
>  Assistant Professor, Biology		   Phone: 518-783-2947
>					     FAX: 518-783-2986
>
>Snail mail:
>
>Department of Biology
>Siena College
>Loudonville, NY
>12211

For $69.00 (or so), you can get just the videos without the book, chimes and
prints.  We went all out and got the whole package.  Book is worthwhile,
prints O.K. (But bent pretty good through shipment) and the chimes, well,
they'd be fine for a dollhouse!

Dave Starrett

*  Dr. David Starrett                   *
*  Biology Department, MS 6200          *
*  Southeast Missouri State University  *
*  Cape Girardeau, MO 63701             *
*  Ph: (314) 651-2382                   *
*  Fax: (314) 651-2223                  *