Survey of Plant Kingdoms site--disclaimer

monique at bio.tamu.edu monique at bio.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 17 16:22:44 EST 1996

Friends,

Recently the site "Survey of the Plant Kingdoms" was posted to What's
New on Yahoo by Manhattan College and the College of Mt. St. Vincent.

This is to state that the site authors used and modified images from Texas A&M
Biology Department's botanical Image Gallery without permission.  We
are not responsible for any erroneous use they have made of our
material, nor are we to be associated in any way with the site as it
now exists.

Hugh D. Wilson, Professor
Biology Department
Texas A&M University,