Looking for book

Jose' A. Feijo' jose.feijo at bio.fc.ul.pt
Wed Jul 24 05:01:47 EST 1996

>Plant Edders,
>
>        I am trying to purchase a copy of Gunning and Steer's
>"Ultrastructure and the Biology ot Plant Cells".  Does any one out there
>have a copy or know of a service that locates used scientific texts?
>
>Bob

A new edition of this classic in on the galleys, I suppose. If you want I
can try to find out when is it go to be out. I would definitly wait for it,
since it has important updated info and stunning new pictures.
Jose

Jose' A. Feijo'

Dep. Biologia Vegetal, Fac.Ciencias Univ. Lisboa
Campo Grande, Ed.C2, P-1700 LISBOA, PORTUGAL

tel. +351.1.7500069, fax +351.1.7500048
e.mail: jose.feijo at bio.fc.ul.pt